Sunday 30 April 2017

Pixie Powders

Hi, hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend. I have been playing with Creative Expressions Pixie Powders recently and today I am showing the first of three cards I made.


 I used the Sun Yellow, Mango Blaze, Aqua Lagoon, Golden Mint and Purple Violet. I created the background first by tapping a small amount of the powders onto some white cardstock and then spraying with a fine mister spray. I dried it off with a heat gun and cut it to fit the frame I had made using my Presscut Stitched Rectangles dies.




The flowers are from Elizabeth Designs and are called Dandelion Fluff. The sentiment circle is from Craftwork Cards.

Back tomorrow with another one

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...