Tuesday 2 May 2017

Pixie Powders



Here is my third card using Pixie Powders. I used one of the large ferns from the  Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Fern sheets in the shop. I carefully cut it away from the sheet in comes in ( different sizes on each sheet)  I coloured it by tapping a small amount of  some Bronze Blush powder onto a plate or mat and then spritzed with water. I then dabbed it repeatedly in the wet powder, dried and then added some more to build up the colour. The background is just some white cardstock, sprinkled and spritzed with some Pale Olive powder and dried.


 I then stamped the script stamp from the Wow Wall Art stamp set with Brilliance Copper ink randomly over the cardstock. I also added a little powder to the small piece of card the fern is on. I edged both pieces with the Copper ink.


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...