Friday 3 November 2017

Back to blogging

Well it was all going so well until June , then it all went down hill. Long story short, I was rushed into hospital and ended going back in after a couple of weeks for an op and that all happened just as my daughter was getting married. So crafting had to take a back seat for a while and now my parents need me more than ever so really only have time for class cards nowadays. Every now and then I grab a little time to play with some Stampin Up products I have brought. This card is one I made with the Merry Little Christmas designer series papers and the Carols of Christmas stamp set and Card Builder framelits set.


The "The" part has been stamped with White ink on Cherry Cobbler cardstock. The bow is from the Bow Builder Punch The rest of the sentiment is Old Olive ink and cardstock behind. Cherry Cobbler ink again on flowers. Some simple matting and its done. I love the font on this stamp set .

Back tomorrow with another card using this stamp set.




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...